Your Experienced And Dedicated Partner In Family Law
To arrive at the best possible outcome in family law issues, it is critical for a lawyer to provide both a comprehensive understanding of law and a commitment to understanding a family’s wants, needs, circumstances and unique dynamics.
I am family law attorney Susan Hamra and this understanding has informed my approach for over 30 years, as I have helped hundreds of clients arrive at ideal resolutions in their cases. I am ready to help you and your loved ones do the same. From my law office in Chesterfield, Missouri, I represent clients across St. Charles County and St. Louis County.
Skilled Legal Representation In Many Areas Of Family Law
I am committed to your success and can help you work toward a resolution in nearly any area of family law, including:
- Divorces, including uncontested filings and high-asset divorce disputes
- Child custody arrangements and modifications of existing custody orders or arrangements
- Child support orders and paternity disputes
- Post-judgment modifications, when you need to modify an existing court order or decree
- Spousal support, also known as maintenance or alimony, and matters relating to property division
In every case, I employ the most amicable and efficient approach possible. I do this because I know how much control families have when they are able to settle issues rather than litigate them. This method commands respect and fosters clear, honest and open communication among all parties. That said, I will never back down in my work toward your best interest in aggressive negotiation or litigation, if necessary.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation
To discuss your legal concerns regarding a divorce, child custody matter or another Missouri family law case, schedule a free initial consultation with attorney Susan E. Hamra today. Call 636-898-5881 or 800-243-8084 or email Hamra Law Firm, LLC.